To meet the needs of our larger clients, from time to time we collaborate with many well-respected consultants in the DC Metro and Northern Virginia area. Our combined knowledge and wisdom is a powerful asset that Alpha-Flow Management can use to help you attain your goals. Contact us today for more information.
Read more about Alpha-Flow’s founder, Gary Grenter, on our About Us page.
David Powell is Principal of DLPIBC, LLC, an international consulting firm formed in 2006. DLPIBC helps companies promote their products and services in new markets and increase revenue share in existing markets.
David has had a long and sucessful career in the communications and technology sector, and has served in several key executive roles:
- COO and Managing director of Telkonet International, a technology startup focused on powerline communications technology
- Senior Vice President; Vice President and General Manager of the newly acquired, $220m voice quality enhancing business unit created by the purchase of Coherent Communications, Inc. by Tellabs
- President and COO of Coherent Communications Inc.
- General Manager of Tech-Nel Data Products, UK
Various Adjunct/Mentor activities:
- Co Program Director GWU/Korea Start Lean Innovation
- Virginia Innovation Commercialization Assistance Program, SBDC
- GWU/KIC Start Lean Innovation
- National Science Foundation I-Corp Program
- Korean Innovation Center, Jump Accelerator
- Mason Summer Entrepreneurship Accelerator
- Investment board member − Cornerstone Chapel, Leesburg VA (2007 to present)
- Advisory board member − George Washington University, Virginia Campus (1996 to 2006)
- Advisory board member − Space and Advanced Communications Research Institute (1998 to 2002)
Floor Blindenbach-Driessen, PhD, is the founder of Organizing for Innovation LLC. She is an innovator at heart and has always been involved in innovation, from her master’s degree in chemical engineering, her first job at Fluor Corporation, her Ph.D. from the Erasmus University in the Netherlands, her role at the Children’s National Health Systems, to her faculty positions at various business schools in the Netherlands, Belgium, and the US. Over the past 20 years, she has mentored well over 100 innovators and entrepreneurs and put all this experience into the creation of the T4 accelerator program.
Dr Blindenbach has published several articles about the innovation challenges of service organizations in leading academic and practitioner journals. Her most recent publication, about time commitment as the scarcest resource in the innovation process, is a chapter in the Product Development Management Association (PDMA) Essentials.
Talented employees have the brainpower, entrance into networks, and access to the funding needed to innovate. So let’s put that to use and create valuable new solutions that make the world a better place!
Bruce Sobczak is a transformational leader experienced in engineering, production, quality, and workforce training operations. Educated early on in trade schools, he started his career as a third generation Tool and Die Maker. With a tenacious interest in technical knowledge, a strong work ethic, and long list of successful projects and accomplishments, Mr. Sobczak quickly advanced to high level management positions within a world-class organization without the benefit of a college degree. A believer in lifelong learning, he continued his education as a working adult earning two degrees from Chapman University, a Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Leadership with honors in 2004, and a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership in 2008. Notable positions Mr. Sobczak held include Principle Consultant SOBO Associates LLC, Director of Workforce Development for the Commonwealth Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CCAM), Director of Economic and Workforce Development for the South Orange County Community College District, Director of Manufacturing Engineering for a worldwide manufacturer, Adjunct Professor, and Private Consultant.
Mr. Sobczak is Chairman of the Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Education, Advisory Committee on Adult Education & Literacy. He is also a member of the Crater Regional Workforce Investment Group’s, Workforce Development Board of Directors where he also services as Chairman of the Business Services Committee; a member of the Board of Directors of the Virginia Career Education Foundation (VCEF); a member of the Precision Machining Program Advisory Committee at John Tyler Community College; a member of the Southside Virginia Community College machining program advisory committee; member of the Chapman University Alumni Association.