Alpha-Flow Management Consulting LLC is a business consulting service focused on implementing the principals of “LEAN”. We collaborate with start-ups, early-stage and midsize companies and organizations that are experiencing the challenges of identifying their customers, managing growth and introducing new products. Our team offers comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex challenges of your organization.
We will work with you to identify the challenges and opportunities faced by most Early Stage and Mid-Sized Companies. We use the LEAN approach to identify and eliminate waste while we systematically discover and act upon opportunities for improvement. Applying LEAN means we will work with you to eliminate anything that does not add value to the customer. We will work systematically and continuously to create more value for the company and its customers.
Mr. Grenter is a highly motivated Senior Executive with a proven record of consistently growing sales, profits and shareholder value for public, private and early stage companies. He has over thirty-five years of executive level experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations and General Management with a primary focus on early stage high growth opportunities.
Mr. Grenter founded Alpha-Flow Management Consulting to provide guidance to companies by applying his expertise in the principals of LEAN. His services include Strategic Planning, Product Launch Planning and Operations Workflow with a specific focus on LEAN.
Before Mr. Grenter founded Alpha-Flow he was the CEO, Co-Founder and Board Member of Theragen Inc. a therapeutic medical device company focused on the Application of Energy to the Body for Healing and Pain Relief. His prior positions were:
- President, CEO and Board Member of SpineAlign Medical Inc., an early commercial stage venture backed medical device company.
- Group President for Spacelabs Healthcare, a global leader in patient monitoring, anesthesia and diagnostic cardiology and was responsible for all Operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa. During his tenure he successfully managed and closed the acquisition of Del Mar Reynolds and incorporated that business into their global network.
- President, CEO and Board Member for Kyphon Inc., a Spine Company and led their very successful IPO in 2002.
- President, CEO and Board Member for Biolectron, an electrical stimulation medical device company and sold it for $100M to its largest competitor, Biomet Corporation, a global leader in orthopedics.
- VP & General Manager for Stryker Corp. He had global responsibility for the Stryker knee business.
- Mr. Grenter holds a B.S. in Production Management from Northern Illinois University and an M.B.A. in Management from the Rochester Institute of Technology.