We have a proven record of bringing modern solutions to early stage, fast-growing companies and organizations that are looking to maximize efficiency, profitability and growth. Our team represents decades of experience working with businesses, manufacturers, educational institutions and government entities. We will not only train your team on the fundamental concepts and tools that are used to implement LEAN, we will work with you to manage the transformation from the current environment to an organization that is focused on continuous improvement throughout the company which leads to higher profitability and delighted customers.
Mr. Grenter is a highly motivated Senior Executive with a proven record of consistently growing sales, profits and shareholder value for public, private and early stage companies. He has over thirty-five years of executive level experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations and General Management with a primary focus on early stage high growth opportunities.
Mr. Grenter founded Alpha-Flow Management Consulting to provide guidance to companies by applying his expertise in the principals of LEAN. His services include Strategic Planning, Product Launch Planning and Operations Workflow with a specific focus on LEAN.
Before Mr. Grenter founded Alpha-Flow he was the CEO, Co-Founder and Board Member of Theragen Inc. a therapeutic medical device company focused on the Application of Energy to the Body for Healing and Pain Relief. His prior positions were:
- President, CEO and Board Member of SpineAlign Medical Inc., an early commercial stage venture backed medical device company.
- Group President for Spacelabs Healthcare, a global leader in patient monitoring, anesthesia and diagnostic cardiology and was responsible for all Operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa. During his tenure he successfully managed and closed the acquisition of Del Mar Reynolds and incorporated that business into their global network.
- President, CEO and Board Member for Kyphon Inc., a Spine Company and led their very successful IPO in 2002.
- President, CEO and Board Member for Biolectron, an electrical stimulation medical device company and sold it for $100M to its largest competitor, Biomet Corporation, a global leader in orthopedics.
- VP & General Manager for Stryker Corp. He had global responsibility for the Stryker knee business.
- Mr. Grenter holds a B.S. in Production Management from Northern Illinois University and an M.B.A. in Management from the Rochester Institute of Technology.